via press release
GAINESVILLE, Fla. – The University of Florida women’s lacrosse program announced its fan attendance policies for the 2021 home slate at Donald R. Dizney Stadium.
Gators lacrosse looks to maximize fan seating while maintaining social distancing.
- Admission at Donald R. Dizney Stadium is free and will be capped at approximately 700 fans
- Blocks of seats at the Diz will be marked and fans attending the games will need to sit in those marked seats to ensure proper physical distancing.
- In accordance with UF Health and campus guidelines, face coverings (over the nose and mouth) will be required of all guests throughout the entire game. Failure to comply with this important health guideline could result in loss of attendance privileges.
- The Diz will feature new signage to help reinforce safety measures and will also feature an increased number of hand sanitizer stations.
- Fans are encouraged to utilize clear bags to reduce touch points for entry gate staff.
The Gators kick off the home portion of their schedule on Friday against the Cincinnati Bearcats at 4 p.m. and again on Sunday at 12 p.m.
The American Athletic Conference – now in its third season – has announced a new format for the 2021 season, with each team playing five conference series during league play. The two-game series will take place over the course of three days, with a rest day in between games.
Follow the Gators: