Bishop Moore is a Big Mover in The Tom Maracheck’s All-Pro Lacrosse Top Ten
Bishop Moore had a great week and moved up on the strength of a big win over Ponte Vedra and Lake Brantley dropped out with a disastrous 0-3 week to close out the final week of the regular season.
- Saint Andrew’s held on to the top ranking with wins over two of our top ten teams. They defeated St. Thomas Aquinas in a much anticipated match up 11-8. They also beat a solid Jupiter team 15-8.
- Lake Highland Prep defeated Winter Springs and Maclay to hold onto the number two spot.
- St. Thomas Aquinas crushed Cardinal Gibbons early in the week and then played very well against St. Andrew’s dropping the game 11-8. They did have the game knotted up at 8-8 near the end.
- Bishop Moore jumps four spots with a big win over Ponte Vedra 8-7 in a come from behind battle. And don’t forget they knocked off Lake Brantley 15-11 earlier in the week.
- Benjamin holds steady at number five even though they were upset by Boca 13-14 in OT. They rebounded by dominating our previous number ten team, Lake Brantley, 16-2.
- Ponte Vedra dropped a couple of spots to number 6. They lost the great game to Bishop Moore and they beat Lake Brantley 5-3.
- Pine Crest stayed steady by defeating Gulliver Prep and Pope John Paul ll.
- Boca Raton moved up one spot with the OT win over Benjamin and a dominating victory over Jupiter Christian.
- Jupiter dropped from 6 to 9 with a couple of losses to quality teams. They were undefeated going into the week but lost to Cathedral Catholic (CA) and St. Andrew’s.
- Creekside gets into our top ten by finishing the regular season 14-1 with wins over Menendez and a strong Oak Hall team.