Jupiter Christian Looking for Boys’ Head Coach
via Jupiter Christian website
Contact Matthew Weston with questions – email@example.com
Founded in 1963, Jupiter Christian School is committed to excellence in teaching the mind, reaching the heart, and inspiring servant leaders to impact the world for Jesus Christ. Jupiter Christian School distinctively educates students in a Nurturing Community to Excel in life and engage the world.
Head Coach roles/responsibilities are outlined below. The following are listed for additional emphasis and clarification:
The Head Coach must support in both word and deed the JCS philosophy, honor the parent/legal guardian statement of agreement and follow the policies, guidelines and protocols as annually updated and published in the JCS Parent/ Student Handbook.
- The Head Coach needs to be a mentor, a positive role model & leader by example & words to the young athletes under his/her care.
- Understand the proper administrative chain of command and refer all parent/student requests/grievances through the proper channels.
- Attending the Coach Orientation meeting at the beginning of the school year.
- Ensure that team members are in good physical condition, staying healthy, and avoiding injuries & cleared eligible to practice & compete.
- Arrive early enough before practice and games to adequately prepare and remain long enough afterwards to help secure facility.
- Maintain positive relationships with players, parents, teachers, and other school staff members.
- Any fines issued by the FHSAA to the school, invoked due to the Head Coach’s behavior shall be the financial responsibility of the coach.
- Scheduling practices and games, ensuring that all players are on time and prepared for practice or competition.
- Communicating with parents about their child’s progress on the team and answering any questions they may have about their child’s performance or behavior on the team.
- Providing instruction on techniques and strategies for playing positions within the team’s scheme of play.
- Must have a clear testimony of personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior.
- Please check the school’s website (www.jupiterchristian.org) regarding personal faith alignment to the JCS statement of Faith.
- Must be able to demonstrate active membership and involvement in a local church.
- Support Jupiter Christian School’s mission, vision, and values by exhibiting excellence and competence, respect for others, humility, collaboration, innovation, accountability, and commitment to community.