Keiser’s Cole Stassi Named to NAIA All-American Second Team
Written on . Posted in College, Featured Posts, Florida Lacrosse News, Keiser Men.
via Keiser press release
Keiser University’s Cole Stassi has been named a 2022 Men’s Lacrosse NAIA All-American, announced the national office on Monday afternoon.
First Team All-Conference
Cole Stassi, Sophomore, Holbrook, N.Y.
- Earned NAIA All-American Honors for the first time as an attacker
- Garnered First Team All-AAC honors
- Led Keiser in assists(31) and points(53)
- Collected his 100th career point in a win over Webber on April 9
- Earned his program-best 56th career assist this season against Tennessee Wesleyan
- This season, he only trails Cerasuolo in goals scored with 22 on the year
- Finished fourth on the team with 23 groundballs